Red Seal Toothpaste - Herbal (110g)
Red Seal Herbal Toothpaste comes in a fresh mint flavour to help freshen breath, and promote oral hygiene.
- Contains Chlorophyll to help alkaline the mouth
- Cleans teeth, freshens breath, and helps prevent tooth decay and the build up of plaque
- Contains 11 herbal extracts renowned for their cleansing, astringent, anti-microbial, and refreshing properties
- Mint and menthol extracts to enhance your breath
- Contains calcium carbonate to whiten teeth
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs
- Alkalising action
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils
- Natural antibacterial action
- Fights plaque and decay
- Mild minty taste
- Suitable for the whole family
- Paraben free
- Colour free
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride
- Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
- Purified water.
- Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
- Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent.
- Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
- Mineral oil.
- Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
- Magnesium aluminium silicate: Mineral-based thickener.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Herbal extracts.
- Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
- Peppermint oil.
- Aniseed oil.
- Totarol: Antibacterial action.
- Chlorophyll: Helps alkalise the mouth
- Pack size: 110 grams.
Net Weight: 110gm
We Also Recommend
A'kin Colour Protection Ylang Ylang & Quinoa Shampoo [Colour Treated] (500ml)
A'kin Daily Shine Avocado & Calendula Conditioner [Normal] (500ml)
A'kin Daily Shine Rosemary Shampoo [Normal] (500ml)
A'kin Lemongrass & Juniper Shampoo [Oily] (500ml)
Customer Reviewsfrom 528 reviews
Easy and fast
This is one of the best maca powders I have ever tried. It has a clean and subtle flavour, and most important, it works!
Really happy with product and with the time frame of delivery
Very prompt service
These taste great and I love the fact that there’s no added sugar.
My kids love these
I was looking for this particular protein everywhere online and LYFE was the only online store with it. Had no issues with my order and delivery was quick. Very pleased (oh and loved the extra carob bear - thank you!!)
Very pleased with the price and prompt delivery. We have been purchasing this product for years and was pleased that we could still buy the full kilo pack.
I have been using acure products for a while now and love them. What I really want to comment on is the amazing customer service. From before to after purchase, the customer service has been nothing short of stellar.
I told the team that I was back in Australia and was stocking up on the product for when I when abroad again. I requested they check if the item was in stock and the Lyfe team went to check the warehouse in person to confirm that for me. Subsequently, the delivery company had some difficulty finding my place and that resulted in missed deliveries. I relayed my concern to the team as I was leaving in a few days. They assured me that I will have my parcel before I left. And yes, that happened! Someone from the company brought it to me in time!
The Lyfe team are a passionate company and I hope to see many more new products from them.
Well the package arrived promptly and just as well. My wife, sister-in-law and I had been sharing a bottle and it was running out. Now we have one each. I work a high pressure job as an Operation Manager in a SAAS company. The focus and clarity a few drops have brought to my day is amazing. I'm hooked :)
Great price, fast postage, Wonderful product. Can be mixed with anything.
Fast service to the NT only took 3 days
Super fast shipping and cheaper than purchasing from original supplier!
Top service wonderful product.
Cheap clif bars, all wel in date, will be buying again!
Incredible value oats. I love oats and these are better than what I’ve found at many of the health food stores around Sydney that qualify as “certified organic”. And they’re a 1/3 of the price. :)