P'URE Papaya Renew Cream (100ml)
PURE Papaya Renew Cream
Papaya Renew is a light, non-greasy and fast absorbing cream that may help reduce the appearance of Scars & Stretch marks.
Renew is certified natural & a vegan friendly formula that is gentle on your skin and body. Renew’s unique and proven ingredients work to repair & nourish skin.
Gotu Kola (Pennywort)
Is a scientifically proven naturalherb that promotes healthy collagen formation and skin elasticity.
Our Australian organic fermentedPapaya is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This helps skin renewal as the enzymes gently exfoliate and restore skin.
Almond Oil, Macadamia Oil, Rosehip Oil & Shea butter
These ultra-nourishing oils & butters protect and moisturise skin. They are all rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E to help repair damaged skin tissue.
Scars caused by wounds and surgery, including C-Sections.
● Renew promotes healthy collagen formation & may help improve the appearance of new and old scars.
● Renew may help soften skin & reduce redness.
● Renew’s Sensitive skin formula can be used on the face & body to calm & hydrate.
● Renew helps soothe tight, red, irritated skin.
● Renew is free from all harmful ingredients. It iscertified natural and contains NO Palm oil.
Stretch marks occur when your skin becomes stretched beyond its natural level of elasticity. This may be during pregnancy, changes in body weight or due to periods of growth.
● Renew softens & hydrates skin and promotes skin elasticity. This may help reduce the appearance of Stretch marks.
● Moisturising and hydrating skin with P’URE may help to reduce Stretch marks forming.
● Helps firm and tighten stretched skin.
WHAT INGREDIENT IS USED IN MANY STRETCH MARK PRODUCTS?
• Mineral Oil is derived from Petroleum.
• Mineral Oil is occlusive. This means it coats the
skin, creating a barrier that inhibits the skin’s ability to breathe and re-balance. It provides nonutrients and little hydration benefits to the skin.
• Mineral Oil is near impossible to metabolise.This means it will find its way into your body (it doesn’t just create a barrier). Once it’s in yourbody, it builds up and accumulates over time.
A 2011 study in the Journal of Women’s Health reported:
“There is strong evidence that mineral oil hydrocarbons are the greatest contaminant of the human body, amounting to approximately 1 gram per person. Possible routes of contamination include air inhalation, food intake, and dermal [skin] absorption.”
PURE Papaya Renew Cream - CERTIFIED NATURAL
Mineral Oil, Petroleum and Silicone products arechemically processed and commonly found in Scar and Stretch mark products.
P’URE Renew is different.
Papaya Renew is a:VEGAN FORMULA andCONTAINS NO:
• PETROLEUM • MINERAL OIL • PALM OIL • PHTHALATES
• PARABENS • SILICONE
We Also Recommend
A'kin Colour Protection Ylang Ylang & Quinoa Shampoo [Colour Treated] (500ml)
A'kin Daily Shine Avocado & Calendula Conditioner [Normal] (500ml)
A'kin Daily Shine Rosemary Shampoo [Normal] (500ml)
A'kin Lemongrass & Juniper Shampoo [Oily] (500ml)
Customer Reviewsfrom 1227 reviews
Hasn’t come yet!
The Carob Kitchen Banjo Bears are fabulous. They taste fantastic and are the perfect size for a treat and a pick me up. The carob is so smooth and the crisp pieces of coconut compliment the carob. Also the box of 50 is the cheapest price I can find.
either out on the road or longer zwift rides
Love carob bears and quick delivery
Great product...hope to deal with you again, Thank You.
So excited to have found this, so good and not grainy at all like lots of other vegan protein powders.
and it is excellent on hands, elbows, my neck, really good, pure hydration for the the skin.
Good energy bars,just disappointing the best before dates are a few months away,considering I bought 48 bars!
I love this product. My skin really responds to it so well
PSA BioPro Sprouted Rice Protein Chocolate/Hazelnut (1kg)
Great customer service got the product delivered fast. The product was nicely sealed well packaged. Thank you for the gift included in my package.
I’ve shared the Banjo bears with numerous family and friends including young children. Everyone enjoyed them so I’ll be buying more. I found Banjo bear in an IGA store In Hobart. I haven’t seen them anywhere in Ballina nsw which is close to where I live but maybe I have not been looking hard enough. Thanks
I have been using Kin Kin products for a long time and they are always good, good cleaning results with no toxic ingredients
Tasty filling snack after workout, good price and great to take on rides/runs