Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink (250ml)
Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink With Herbs in a Delicious Fruit Juice and Honey Base.
Magnesium is an important element that is required to maintain many of the body's metabolic processes including muscle contraction, nerve function and energy metabolism. It is also involved in calcium deposition in the bones.
A magnesium boost good be ideal for; young people, especially during periods of growth, pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers, middle-aged and older people, sportsmen and women, manual workers, regular sauna users
- Salus Magnesium Liquid is a scientifically prepared solution that allows approximately 98% of the elemental magnesium to be absorbed by the body
- Each 20 ml serving (marked line on cap) provides 250 mg of elemental magnesium (equivalent to 3360 mg of compound magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate)
- Magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate are selected as they offer the most soluble organic forms of magnesium suitable for use in liquid solutions and are easier to absorb in the digestive tract
- Thoughtfully prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts and bottled in recyclable glass
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
- All vegetarian liquid formula
- Certified Kosher
- Magnesium Mineral Drink may help to support healthy circulatory system
- Magnesium is essential for proper calcium absorption and aids in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- May assist with the proper functioning of the colon and in maintaining bowel regularity
- Assists the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fat
- May help adolescents age 9 to13 prevent magnesium deficiency if dietary intake is inadequate
Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink is free from:
- Artificial colours and sweeteners
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Pesticide residues
- Radiation and heavy metals
Each 20 ml dose contains:
- Magnesium (from magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate) 250mg
And herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Anthemis nobilis flower (camomile) dry 50mg
- Foeniculum vulgare seed (Fennel) dry 50mg
- Citrus aurantium fruit peel (Bitter orange) dry 50mg
- Daucus carota root (Carrot) dry 50mg
- Spinacia oleracea leaf (Spinach) dry 40mg
MAGNESIUM Mineral Drink also contains honey, juices from apricots, mangoes, pineapples, pears, and natural peach flavouring.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults and children 13 years and older: 4 level metric teaspoonfuls or 20ml daily, preferably before a meal.
Children (between 1 to 12 years): 2 level metric teaspoonfuls or 10ml daily, preferably before a meal.
Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take this product without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin aids should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin aids may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
RESEARCH FINDINGS: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study found magnesium aid to be beneficial in helping to lower blood pressure in individuals with low magnesium levels.(1)* In a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in 50 men and women with stable coronary artery disease, six months of oral magnesium aid resulted in a 12% improvement in blood flow in the arteries compared to placebo.(2)* Bone crystals become larger and more brittle as the magnesium content of bone mineral decreases.(3) 1. Shils ME. Magnesium. In: Ziegler EE, Filer LJ, eds. Present Knowledge in Nutrition. 7th ed. Washington D.C.: ILSI Press; 1996:256-264. 2. Shechter M, Sharir M, Labrador MJ, Forrester J, Silver B, Bairey Merz CN. Oral magnesium therapy improves endothelial function in patients with coronary artery disease. Circulation. 2000;102(19):2353-2358. 3. Sojka JE, Weaver CM. Magnesium aid and osteoporosis. Nutr Rev. 1995;53(3):71-74.
We Also Recommend
3 x Cellfood Concentrate Formula - Liquid (30ml) (Value Pack)
5 x Goli Nutrition ACV Gummies (60pk)
Cellfood Concentrate Formula - Liquid (30ml)
Customer Reviewsfrom 1087 reviews
Wonderful and tasty!
Having only 2 doses of the cell food l developed very bad cramps before going to emergency
I read the directions explaining that too many drops can cause detoxification so once I’m home I’ll reduce the drops by half.
I love knowing this is a Pure Product, and my family all use it. I bought a tube for each of us :) Easy purchase too, thank you Lyfe.
My husband has used it for 2nd degree burns to his face, healed so well, no scars!
Heals kids chaffed lips quickly, and helps with itching and healing of dermatitis.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! Great value, healthy and tasty, thank you.
Great product and super fast shipping. Will buy again from here.
It’s a great product❤️
Great product and also more because of your great price.
It tests soo good.
I have this every morning for brekky as a smoothie with almond milk and a banana - perfect start to the day!
I love these bears so much but it’s takes a while for them to be sent which is not great
While I like this product and use it all the time, I still haven't received it and have asked the delivery company to find it but have had no response. Very disappointed as I expected to receive it four days ago.
Easy and healthy with skim milk.
But all flavors should be same price
Once tried Acaci/Blueberry, I believe.
This is wonderful. It has certainly helped my partner who has very sensitive skin.
I love having a clif bar in my bag if I'm craving a treat and I've lost about 20 kilos over the last 6 months would recommend these to anyone trying to stay on track with weight loss.