Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink (250ml)
Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink With Herbs in a Delicious Fruit Juice and Honey Base.
Magnesium is an important element that is required to maintain many of the body's metabolic processes including muscle contraction, nerve function and energy metabolism. It is also involved in calcium deposition in the bones.
A magnesium boost good be ideal for; young people, especially during periods of growth, pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers, middle-aged and older people, sportsmen and women, manual workers, regular sauna users
- Salus Magnesium Liquid is a scientifically prepared solution that allows approximately 98% of the elemental magnesium to be absorbed by the body
- Each 20 ml serving (marked line on cap) provides 250 mg of elemental magnesium (equivalent to 3360 mg of compound magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate)
- Magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate are selected as they offer the most soluble organic forms of magnesium suitable for use in liquid solutions and are easier to absorb in the digestive tract
- Thoughtfully prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts and bottled in recyclable glass
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
- All vegetarian liquid formula
- Certified Kosher
- Magnesium Mineral Drink may help to support healthy circulatory system
- Magnesium is essential for proper calcium absorption and aids in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- May assist with the proper functioning of the colon and in maintaining bowel regularity
- Assists the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fat
- May help adolescents age 9 to13 prevent magnesium deficiency if dietary intake is inadequate
Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink is free from:
- Artificial colours and sweeteners
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Pesticide residues
- Radiation and heavy metals
Each 20 ml dose contains:
- Magnesium (from magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate) 250mg
And herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Anthemis nobilis flower (camomile) dry 50mg
- Foeniculum vulgare seed (Fennel) dry 50mg
- Citrus aurantium fruit peel (Bitter orange) dry 50mg
- Daucus carota root (Carrot) dry 50mg
- Spinacia oleracea leaf (Spinach) dry 40mg
MAGNESIUM Mineral Drink also contains honey, juices from apricots, mangoes, pineapples, pears, and natural peach flavouring.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults and children 13 years and older: 4 level metric teaspoonfuls or 20ml daily, preferably before a meal.
Children (between 1 to 12 years): 2 level metric teaspoonfuls or 10ml daily, preferably before a meal.
Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take this product without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin aids should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin aids may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
RESEARCH FINDINGS: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study found magnesium aid to be beneficial in helping to lower blood pressure in individuals with low magnesium levels.(1)* In a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in 50 men and women with stable coronary artery disease, six months of oral magnesium aid resulted in a 12% improvement in blood flow in the arteries compared to placebo.(2)* Bone crystals become larger and more brittle as the magnesium content of bone mineral decreases.(3) 1. Shils ME. Magnesium. In: Ziegler EE, Filer LJ, eds. Present Knowledge in Nutrition. 7th ed. Washington D.C.: ILSI Press; 1996:256-264. 2. Shechter M, Sharir M, Labrador MJ, Forrester J, Silver B, Bairey Merz CN. Oral magnesium therapy improves endothelial function in patients with coronary artery disease. Circulation. 2000;102(19):2353-2358. 3. Sojka JE, Weaver CM. Magnesium aid and osteoporosis. Nutr Rev. 1995;53(3):71-74.
We Also Recommend
3 x Cellfood Concentrate Formula - Liquid (30ml) (Value Pack)
5 x Goli Nutrition ACV Gummies (60pk)
Cellfood Concentrate Formula - Liquid (30ml)
Customer Reviewsfrom 1128 reviews
My son loves eating these for a treat and we don't feel guilty giving them to him.
Great quality and value! These are great
Delicious. Our family favourite
We love these with a cup of tea after dinner.
I always notice a boost in mental clarity and energy levels after having this product in water or cold herb tea. I find it most effective having it in one go each day, on an empty stomach. I don’t count the drops, - I just fully squeeze it into my water or tea for a couple of seconds, mixing it thoroughly. Thanks!
By far the cheapest and best hemp seed I could find around.
I've shopped with this company for years and love them especially the surprise goodie! This powder brand is my brand of choice.
Amazing! Very fast delivery awesome quality and even and even an extra little gift which was so lovely! Thank you will definitely buy again :)
The best ones
I love this product ❤️
The sunflower lecithin made me ill
Lyfe gave great service and price. Cashews always taste fresh